Digital Panoramic X-Rays
Panoramic x-rays offer patients a complete detailed image of the entire mouth including the teeth, jaw (upper and lower), sinuses, and TMJ.
It provides a complete picture on how everything looks and relates to each other.
Our office uses the latest in digital x-ray technology. Digital x-rays offer a detailed image of your entire mouth and also offer up to 80% less radiation than traditional film x-rays.
X-rays play an invaluable role in the diagnosis of dental problems, as well as provide a clear picture for a dentist to accurately diagnose and provide the necessary treatment.
We place a small sensor in your mouth. The sensor is connected to a computer by a thin wire. Next, an x-ray beam is sent through your teeth and into the sensor, which records the image of your teeth and sends it to the computer. The sensor can then be repositioned to image other sections of your teeth.
The digital dental x-ray system is more sensitive than dental x-ray film systems, so your exposure to x-rays is cut by as much as 90 percent. The large and color-enhanced images let you see what your dentist sees, so it's easier for you to understand how your dentist will treat your teeth. Your dental checkups take less time, and it's fun to watch this system work! Most patients are amazed.
We use distilled water rather than tap water to help safeguard against germs and contamination.
We provide our patients with an intra-oral video examination. This allows both the doctor and the patient to see the condition of the mouth at the same time, then discuss treatment options.
SoproLife Intra-Oral Camera
SoproLife is 2 devices in one; A high-end intra-oral camera with excellent image quality functions as well as a caries detection device. The SoproLife switches its lighting from 4 white LEDs to 4 Blue LEDs, utilizing auto fluorescence technology that allows the dentist to see variations of a tooth's dentin health state. It can be used for detection of caries for both occlusal and interproximal areas. It can also be used during the excavation process to assist the dentist, ensuring that all diseased tissue is removed while preserving as much healthy tooth structure as possible.
Micro Ultrasonic Scaling
We provide our patients with the luxury of Ultrasonic Scaling. It is more comfortable for patients and allows for the scaling process to be completed faster than having to 'scrape' tooth surfaces like the conventional scaling process.
Pro-Select Platinum Scaler
The Pro-Select scaler features provides comfort for the patient with the following features:
- High-speed linear tip motion
- Light, lateral pressure that is quiet using minimal water in a light mist to increase patient acceptance
- Reduces the need for anesthesia for most patients
- Ability to deliver desensitizing agents during use
- Heated, subgingival irrigation, a soothing therapy after scaling and root planing billable therapy
- Effective for use on all adults - not just periodontal patients
- Safe for patients with pacemakers
SideKick Patient Education
We use the latest in patient education to educate our patients in their oral health, treatment recommendations, and treatment alternatives.
Single Visit Whitening
- Preparation - We start the whitening process by covering your lips and gums leaving only your teeth exposed. At this time, we can usually estimate how white your new smile will be by matching your teeth with a whitening shade and estimate approximately up to 8 shades whiter from here.
- Application - Next a high-strength whitening gel is applied to the surfaces of your teeth. This special gel is specifically designed to work with the whitening light.
- Whitening - The whitening light is placed directly in front of your teeth to maximize exposure to the gel. The special light activates the gel which gently penetrates the outer-most (enamel) layer of your teeth; breaking up stains and discoloration during the process.
- Smile - Smile with confidence as you leave the office with a brighter, whiter smile!
We start the Zoom whitening process by covering your lips and gums leaving only your teeth exposed. At this time, we can usually estimate how white your new smile will be by matching your teeth with a whitening shade and estimate approximately up to 8 shades whiter from here.
Next a high-strength proprietary whitening gel is applied to the surfaces of your teeth. This special gel is specifically designed to work with the Zoom whitening light.
The Zoom whitening light is placed directly in front of your teeth to maximize exposure to the gel. The special light activates the gel which gently penetrates the outer-most (enamel) layer of your teeth; breaking up stains and discoloration during the process.
Smile with confidence as you leave the office with a brighter, whiter smile!
SonicFill is the only easy to use, sonic-activated, bulk fill dental composite system for posterior restorations that requires no additional capping layer. Proprietary sonic activation enables a rapid flow of composite into the cavity for effortless placement and superior adaptation. It's that fast, easy and effective, greatly reducing procedure time. Now you can go from placement to a polished restoration in less than 3 minutes on cavities up to 5 mm in depth.
We use a powerful autoclave to sterilize equipment and dental instruments. This helps to safeguard against germs and contamination.
"Early detection saves lives. ViziLite Plus helps early detection."
Oral cancer is one of the most curable diseases when it's caught early.
ViziLite Plus uses technology that has been proven successful in identifying other types of precancerous and cancerous abnormalities. It's particularly important for patients at increased risk for oral cancer.
When early-stage oral cancer is found, treatment is simpler, less invasive and more than 90% successful. ViziLite Plus helps identify oral lesions sooner.